APplicaTion & UsE
The most efficient way to guarantee the cybersecurity of a company or institution is through an interoperable omni channel digital identity that guarantees data integrity, confidentiality and the secure authentication of networks, servers and communication channels.
- Easy and secure access without the need for the client to type a username and password.
- Personalization of services and products.
- Generation of customer profiles.
- Secure monitoring and control of access and administration platforms.
The most efficient way for a government to make decisions based on evidence, be transparent and know the needs and demands of its population. The interoperable omni channel digital identity provides a secure channel for digital government, manages to provide services and meet the individual needs of each of its citizens.
- Expansion of Security in Alternate Channels and smart devices (PC’s, Tablets, Mobile and others).
- Create an additional barrier of protection against cyber attacks, “Ransomware” and others.
- User management, assigned roles and access levels.
- Secure remote access for physical employees and virtual branches.
The most efficient way to guarantee the security of your clients and give them immediate access to your service platforms is through a client identity.
- A functional and secure digital government.
- Guarantee of efficient government service delivery to the population.
- Transparency, open data and government traceability.
Connected Communities, Smart Cities and Efficient Countries
Digital identity is a very powerful tool for the development of a community, city or country in an efficient, organized and focused way on the user as the center of the ecosystem.
- The transfer of security from one device to another.
- Omni channeling of benefits and attributes.
- Integration of new components to the individual ecosystem.
IDENTITIES OF THINGS (iot)
The identity of things is a complex concept, where each person, place and thing has an associated identity that is in constant communication, taking automated actions in an interoperable way, following instructions based on its purpose. We consider identity and interoperability to be the only way for organized M2M and iOT development.
(Smart Cities & Communities)
- Organized development planning
- Integration of municipal, state and national governments
- Integration of automation systems, transportation, last mile and transportation purposes
Derived identity is the transfer of rights, attributes, skills, characteristics, and benefits to other devices, people, or things. The identity takes the role of guarantee avoiding the corruption of the data, purpose and actions instructed by the owner.
- Organized development of iOT.
- Secure integration of automated skills.
- Social integration of things.